Build with confidence
Our battle-tested, optimized runtime—performant and robust over all edge-cases—is the product of more than two decades of continuous investment and our experience working with the top game studios in the world. Validated by the best of the best, Havok Physics can handle whatever your team throws at it.
Focus on what matters most
Extend and customize components to match your unique gameplay requirements. Our flexible API and world-class support enable developers to push possibilities as far as their imaginations can go.
With export support for familiar modelers and visual debugging and profiling tools for out-of-the-box diagnostics, artists and developers can get what they need at the click of a button—throughout the production pipeline.
Robust dynamics and constraint solving
- Stable and robust, highly optimized contact and constraint solving, even for large game worlds
- Supports a large variety of different constraint types, including industry-leading solutions for ragdolls and vehicles
- Includes constraint motors, customizable constraints, and breakable constraints
- Lightweight “Physics Particle” feature supports super-fast debris and rigid body effects
Battle-tested Collision Detection
- Most robust, fully featured, and battle–tested collision detection technology available
- Optimized and flexible collision detection pipeline
- Continuous detection for environments, characters, and vehicles
Complete production-ready tool chain
- Extensible asset conditioning pipeline with full Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya plug–in support
- Built on advanced reflection and serialization systems
- Advanced versioning system ensures backward compatibility support for all data and assets
- Displays and records in–depth profiling and debugging data across all supported platforms
- Fine–grained, real–time multi–threaded performance data shows exactly where cycles are spent across all cores of the target system
- Data can be recorded and sent for analysis by dedicated Havok support engineers
Customer success Havok Physics
“The world-class performance and robustness of the Havok Physics engine was a key part of Hyper Scape’s pipeline to get 100 players in a full urban environment to run smoothly on every platform we support.”
Thomas Felix, Tech Director, Hyper Scape
A selection of games powered by Havok Physics
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered
Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey
Beyond: Two Souls
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
Detroit: Become Human
Far Cry New Dawn
Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer
Luigi’s Mansion 3
© 2019 Nintendo
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
Mortal Kombat 11
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Kit
© 2019 Nintendo
Saints Row IV
Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
© 2017 Nintendo
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
World War Z
To learn more about Havok Physics and see if you’re eligible for an evaluation, tell us about your project and your goals and we’ll follow up with you.
Explore other products
Customizable, fully multithreaded, and highly optimized, Havok Cloth enables creators to add physically based motion to garments, hair, banners, foliage and other soft bodies.
Optimized, adaptable, and robust, Havok AI offers navigation mesh generation, pathfinding, and steering—enabling characters to intelligently understand and react to dynamic worlds.
To learn more about Havok products and see if you’re eligible for an evaluation, tell us about your project and your goals and we’ll follow up with you.
For frequently asked questions, downloads, code snippets, and more, visit our support portal.
Join our team
Have a passion for pushing possibilities? Take a look at our current job openings and become part of the Havok team.