Halo: Spartan Strike is an all-new adventure set in the familiar world of Halo 2. Part and parcel with the Halo experience are tough gun fights and hordes of ruthless Covenant and Promethean enemies, which is why we turned to Havok’s technology to ensure that each encounter presents a fun challenge to gamers. With tools like Havok AI, we can ensure that the world of Halo is filled with enemies who think, plan and react to the player, ensuring that each battle presents a fresh experience.
FROM MICROSOFT GAME STUDIOS
Developed by 343 Industries in conjunction with Vanguard Games, Halo: Spartan Strike is an all new story in the Halo universe. You are a Spartan IV in this classified ONI simulation of New Mombasa set during the events of Halo 2. Lead UNSC troops through numerous missions and battle against your enemies to save Earth. Test your Spartan skills against Covenant and Promethean enemies. Delve into 30 challenging missions using an all new arsenal of weapons, abilities, and vehicles.
Releasing in early 2015 Halo: Spartan Strike includes a compelling new story, improved touch controls, updated graphics, and much more. Halo: Spartan Strike delivers an epic adventure with thrilling battles and unparalleled visuals for mobile devices.
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog, or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against new Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Use all-new weapons (Suppressor, Scatter Shot, Binary Rifle and Incineration Cannon) and armor abilities (Proximity Mine, Bubble Shield, Teleport, Shock Chain and Airstrike) to dominate on the battlefield.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Pick and play through shared progress between Windows 8 devices or between PCs/Tablets on Steam via Steam Cloud.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position in leaderboards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Take control! Choose between keyboard and mouse, USB Xbox controller, or touch-based virtual joystick.
|Publisher||Microsoft Game Studios|