Ubisoft has long enjoyed the support of Havok’s powerful, proven and efficient technologies to bring depth and immersion to the creative visions of our talented game creators. Havok has become an indispensable resource to our teams, who can focus on creating new and engrossing game experiences and can rely on Havok’s robust technology to easily integrate into our titles to enhance the immersion, allowing gamers to suspend their disbelief.
For centuries, France has been ruled by the privileged few. No longer. On this day, the people of Paris have risen up against tyranny. Now, in the midst of one of history’s most chaotic and brutal revolutions, the fate of a nation rests on the edge of the Assassin’s blade.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed Unity, the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all-new game engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience the French Revolution as never before, and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny.
- UNIQUE CO-OP EXPERIENCE YOU MUST PLAY TO BELIEVE: In addition to an epic single-player campaign, join with up to three friends online and experience the open world of 18th-century Paris
- A RUTHLESS NEW HERO FOR A BRUTAL WORLD: Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin, and take down your prey with a range of new weapons such as the Phantom Blade, a hidden blade with crossbow capabilities
- BRAND-NEW PARKOUR, COMBAT, AND STEALTH GAMEPLAY: Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin. Full motion control with new parkour mechanics for free running up, across, and down city walls and buildings
- DEEP CUSTOMIZATION OF ARNO, THE MASTER ASSASSIN: Craft a unique play style by choosing weapons, gear, outfits, and specialized skills. Mix and match from hundreds of possible combinations and build your stealth, fighting, and navigation abilities
- DISCOVER REVOLUTIONARY PARIS, BROUGHT TO LIFE AS NEVER BEFORE: Carve through the stunning full-scale open world city, a feat only made possible through the power of an all-new game engine